- This event has passed.
Lecture: Monopile Fabrication for the Next Generation Offshore Wind Turbines
December 12, 2019 @ 19:00 - 22:00Free
Sif is a market leader in fabrication of foundations for offshore wind turbines. During this lecture you will get acquainted with challenges that need to be overcome when fabricating massive XL monopiles to support next generation offshore wind turbines. A view on future developments and smart design in foundation technology will be presented as well.
The lecture will be hosted at Futureland, with a tour at the Sif fabrication yard.
* Sandwiches beforehand and drinks afterwards are offered with the compliments of Sif.
* Registration for KIVI members opens at 12 October 2019.
* For non-members -if seats are still available- registration opens at 5 December 2019.
* Until 10 December you can indicate with your registration if reserving sandwiches is necessary for you.
* After 10 December there may be a possibility to registrate -if not fully booked- but no sandwiches will be reserved for you. You will expected by 19.00h then.
Michel Kurstjens (CCO at Sif).