- Structured development based on broad competence areas.
- Customised reports that can be used for appraisals, mentoring, and projects.
- Streamlined development, users can keep track of everything they work on both within and outside of their place of work.
- Fully integrated with the Professional Registration process.
Professional Development Opportunities for your Engineers!
KIVI provides tailored membership packages to suit company goals and employees needs.
The OPD Tool
Use of the OPD Tool for your engineers and company strategy.
Employees can earn an international qualification as a Chartered Engineer or Incorporated Engineer.
KIVI Member Services
Access to all benefits and services, including 400+ activities a year, engineer coaches, and discounts.
3 academic Chairs that connect state-of-the art research to industry.
Support with HR and professional development paths; courses, training and peer review.
The Online Professional Development Tool
Structured yet flexible!
The OPD Tool provides guidance and structure in a flexible, user friendly environment. It helps engineers streamline their development in a way that can suit both themselves and their employers.
Company specific information can be added to the OPD Tool, giving your employees an in-house user experience.
- Alignment to company goals and development paths.
- Company admin area; manage users, documentation and notifications.
- Competence alignment; the competence areas can be adapted to suit company development paths.
- KIVI logo is replaced with the company logo.
- Ability to follow employees Professional Registration progress.
Professional Registration offers a support and development structure to companies, while equally benefitting individual engineers.
The Potential of Professional Registration
It offers a support and development structure to companies, while equally benefitting individual engineers.
Nils den Hartog CEng
It is a recognition of my expertise and experience in engineering. It reminds me of the need for continuous learning and development. It is aligned with my personal – and my company’s commitment to enhance society.
Ewoud van Haaften CEng
I became a CEng to complement my company internal qualifications with an external professional qualification.
Wouter Karreman CEng
In completing my Portfolio, I had a lot of interesting discussions with my colleague, who applied at the same time. From this I conclude that the application process on its own has already given me something back.
We can tailor a membership package that suits your company, your engineers and your goals.
This can include:
- Full use and customisation of the OPD Tool.
- Professional Registration, including application support and guidance.
- Training for your Chartered and Incorporated Engineers.
- Company courses or development paths as CPD.