- Create your professional development strategy.
- Plan and add CPD activities.
- Allocate competences, category and amount of hours to each CPD activity.
- Keep track of the required amount of CPD hours.
- Continuously develop your portfolio.
- Create reports.
Master’s Degree / PhD / PDEng
Validated formal study course
Lectures, short courses
Peer review sessions
Conferences, seminars, workshops
Joint industry projects
Communities of practice
Joint innovation spaces
In-house training sessions
CONTRIBUTION TO ENGINEERING KNOWLEDGE
Conduct lectures, seminars or training courses
Publishing or peer-review a journal article or academic paper
Scientific research projects
Patent filed or registered
PROFESSION DIRECTED ACTIVITIES
Professional boards or committees
Expert in court, arbitration or mediation cases
COACHING & VOLUNTEERING
Coach or tutor junior or aspiring engineers
Visiting schools or colleges to promote engineering
Raise interest for the engineering profession
SUPPORT CHARTERSHIP STRUCTURE
Acting as an assessor
Acting as a mentor
Acting as a reviewer
You can record, track and evaluate your continuous professional development using the OPD Tool.